As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
MHRA format (Guidelines here)
To make a submission to the editors please follow the above guidance for formating your contribution and email it to. Please make sure to include your name and all submissions will need to be accompanied by a short bio of 150 words. Please include a note to the editors referring to the call for submissions you are responding to:
gitanjaliandbeyond (at) gmail.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
Authors retain the copyright for articles published in this journal, with first publication rights granted to the journal. As this is an open access journal, articles are free to use, with proper attribution and link to the licensing, in educational, commercial, and non-commercial settings.